Morrison House, a King Street hotel in Old Town Alexandria
An Old Town Alexandria Hotel on Historical King Street
Arrive at Morrison House and your Old Town Alexandria hotel story begins. Our boutique hotel puts you in the very center of Old Town, and just minutes from all there is to do and see in Northern Virginia and Washington DC.
Explore the historic sites of Alexandria or cruise the Potomac River. Morrison House is also just steps from King Street, where you can ride the free King Street Trolley or browse through antique shops, galleries and fashionable boutiques. Relax and let the sparks fly as you and yours enjoy one of the most beautiful historic hotels with romantic vacation packages and in-room spa treatments.
Old Town Alexandria has so much to offer. Some of our favorite places include:
- Carlyle House Historic Park
- Gadsby's Tavern Museum
- Stabler-Leadbeater Apothecary Museum
- Studio Antiques and Fine Art, Inc.
- Potomac Fiber Arts Gallery
- Torpedo Factory Art Center
- Alexandria Heritage Trail
- Mount Vernon Trail
Boutique to Boutique Shopping Package
Grab some friends and head out for a full day of shopping in Old Town's renowned Boutique District. Start the day with a filling continental breakfast and an official map of all the boutiques Old Town has to offer. Stop by Bishop Boutique for the latest fashion trends, pop into Red Barn Mercantile to pick out the perfect accent piece for the home, then get a mid afternoon boost with gourmet candy from The Sugar Cube. Finish off the glam filled day with two cocktails from The Grille at Morrison House and a good night's sleep! Morrison House's "Boutique to Boutique" package includes:
- Deluxe accommodations
- $100 American Express gift card
- Continental breakfast for two to prepare for a full day of shopping
- Complimentary valet parking for one vehicle
- 2 cocktails at The Grille for some after-shopping relief
- Official map of Old Town's Boutique District
For more suggestions about fun things to do in Alexandria, and for help with reservations, tickets and directions, please contact our concierge at (703) 838-8000.