Morrison House, a King Street hotel in Old Town Alexandria
An Old Town Alexandria Hotel on Historical King Street
Arrive at Morrison House and your Old Town Alexandria hotel story begins. Our boutique hotel puts you in the very center of Old Town, and just minutes from all there is to do and see in Northern Virginia and Washington DC.
Explore the historic sites of Alexandria or cruise the Potomac River. Morrison House is also just steps from King Street, where you can ride the free King Street Trolley or browse through antique shops, galleries and fashionable boutiques. Relax and let the sparks fly as you and yours enjoy one of the most beautiful historic hotels with romantic vacation packages and in-room spa treatments.
Old Town Alexandria has so much to offer. Some of our favorite places include:
- Carlyle House Historic Park
- Gadsby's Tavern Museum
- Stabler-Leadbeater Apothecary Museum
- Studio Antiques and Fine Art, Inc.
- Potomac Fiber Arts Gallery
- Torpedo Factory Art Center
- Alexandria Heritage Trail
- Mount Vernon Trail
We also gathered the following links to help you plan your trip:
- Alexandria Arts and Antiques
- Alexandria Visitors' Association
- Black History Resource Center
- Historic Attractions
For more suggestions about fun things to do in Alexandria, and for help with reservations, tickets and directions, please contact our concierge at (703) 838-8000.