The Grille: Among the Best Restaurants in Old Town Alexandria
Step into the world of Morrison House for acclaimed dining at The Grille. A longtime favorite, The Grille blends creativity and tradition for a memorable meal in Old Town Alexandria, Virginia.
The inviting Restaurant and Piano Bar is classic and cozy, featuring weekly special events and exceptional cuisine. Bistro-style dishes highlight local, seasonal ingredients and showcase his signature flair. Dive into a satisfying breakfast, stop in for a quick supper or settle in next to the warm fire and enjoy dinner accompanied by live piano music.
For a different experience, The Grille at Morrison House also presents a Chef's Tasting/a la Carte Menu in the Dining Room. The elegant Dining Room is a space distinct from the Restaurant and Piano Bar just down the hall, and the perfect complement to an innovative menuinnovative menu, providing a flavorful tour of the region and wines to match.
Every third Saturday: Story Time Tea, a Morrison House tradition. Join us from 2 – 4 pm for this special event, featuring crafts, read-aloud story time, seasonal activities and traditional tea service.
- Sunday: Half-Price Wine Night. During dinner, enjoy selections from our full wine list for 50% off.
- Tuesday: Sing-along Old Town Alexandria Style, featuring Bob Smith and Friends.
- Thursday: Sing-along with Pat, a Morrison House tradition. For over 25 years, Pat Rohrer has been playing all the great standards; guests and neighbors are invited to join in the fun at our Piano Bar, starting at 8 pm.
- Friday: Sing-along Old Town Alexandria Style, featuring Bob Smith and Friends.
- Saturday: Sing-along Old Town Alexandria Style, featuring Bob Smith and Friends.
- Monday - Friday, 7-10 am
Saturday - Sunday, 8 am-10 am
- Saturday, 2 pm-4 pm
- Sunday, 10:30 am-2pm
- Sunday - Thursday, 5:30-9 pm
Friday - Saturday, 5:30-10 pm